Job Applicants: Review the job descriptions above and send your résumé (see instructions in sidebar note at left).
Array Technologies, Inc. (ATI) has been owned and operated in Albuquerque, New Mexico for more than 25 years, bringing a high quality, robust and innovative manufacturing approach to the Duke City’s solar scene.
Just like our tracking systems, Array Technologies is built on a solid foundation.
Our employees define who we are as a company. They create our success, push the envelope and drive solar tracking innovation to ‘never before seen’ levels. The following are just a few reasons why Array Technologies is a great place to work:
- Our corporate culture inspires leadership, teamwork and creativity.
- We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package which includes Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance as well as a 401(k) retirement plan.
- Other company sponsored benefits include Life and AD&D, Long Term Disability insurance, and 24/7 access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Albuquerque Business First recognized us as one of New Mexico’s ‘Fastest Growing Companies’ in 2013.
- See how we contribute to the growth of our employees and the Albuquerque community.
- The U.S. Energy Information Administration predicts installed utility-scale solar capacity will increase considerably in the next few years.
ATI is a unique, innovative and fast paced technology company that has built its reputation on a foundation of hard work, customer service and exceptional products. If you think you have what it takes to change the world’s energy generation mix we invite you to join the team.
Array Technologies, Inc. is an equal employment/affirmative action employer.