Breaking Down Site – Wide Costs
The goal of the study is to inform developers, EPCs, and module manufacturers about trends in module characteristics and how they impact tracker costs. Trackers are inexorably tied to high-functioning and profitable solar sites, so understanding these tied-in costs will significantly impact accurate planning for optimal profitability.
This paper will include:
- A comparison between optimized tracker designs for 13 module types
- Parameters and assumptions for the study
- Our methodology and exclusions including clamp costs and design specifics
- Major results including correlations between lower tracker costs
- Final considerations for site-wide profitability