DuraTrack® HZ v3
DuraTrack® HZ v3
Three decades of field-tested design improvements have resulted in the DuraTrack® HZ v3 — the most durable, reliable tracking system under the sun. While our single-bolt module clamp and forgiving tolerances streamline installation, and our flexibly linked architecture maximizes power density, it’s our innovative use of fewer components and a failure-free wind management system that makes Array Technologies the best choice for solar trackers.
- Unparalleled track record of high uptime, excellent performance, and zero scheduled maintenance.
- Single-bolt module clamp and forgiving tolerances streamline installation with fewer parts, so construction crews can work more efficiently.
- The only solar tracker on the market with a fully automatic, failure-free wind-load mitigation system that doesn’t rely on active stow, sensors or electricity.
- Flexibly linked architecture designed to take on the most treacherous of terrain. Plus, a new 100-module row design that boasts higher power density than our closest competitor.
- SmarTrack optimization technology intelligently adjusts module angles in response to weather and site conditions to boost real-world power output.
- Intelligent, innovative design uses fewer moving parts than other solar trackers.
Standard Module Clamp
Array’s versatile single-bolt module clamp’s octagonal shape provides worry-free, no-slip installation. Our patented, single bolt design delivers integrated module bonding and one of the fastest, most secure installation in the industry.
Bifacial Module Clamp
Array’s high-rise, patented, single-bolt, module clamp ensures optimum bifacial light capture and efficient junction box clearance for bifacial and split-cell modules.
Array’s patent-pending, single-bolt, module clamp ensures error-proof alignment of First Solar Series 6 modules, N-S and E-W. Installers torque a single bolt to securely fasten and ground the module for the industry’s quickest installations of 11 seconds per module.
- Highest uptime solar tracker: Unmatched proven field uptime
- Time-proven solar tracker: 30 years of experience
- More than 900 utility-scale and commercial projects around
- the world
Quality and On-Time Results
- Quality management system based on ISO 9001 standards
- Dedicated, proven suppliers
Reliability by Design
- Customized site-specific engineering
- Superior solar tracking system design
Testing and Certifications
- Full-scale wind tunnel tested
- Certified to UL 2703, 3703 and IEC 62817
- Approved by third-party engineering entities
- Installed at prominent testing facilities