We only disclose personal information as described below:
A. Legal or Business Purposes
We collect and process your personal information only where we have a legal or business purpose for doing so under applicable laws. That means we collect and use your personal information only:
- With your consent;
- To fulfill our contractual obligations to you;
- To operate our business, including to improve and develop our services, for fraud prevention purposes, to improve user experience, or for other legitimate interests; and/or
- As otherwise required by law.
B. Service Providers
We disclose your information to service providers that require access to your information to support our business operations. The service providers that Array shares your information with include:
- Professional services advisors to protect and manage our business interests;
- Cloud hosting providers to provide data storage and processing services;
- Business partners to ensure effective delivery and installation of Array products;
- Corporate and information technology service providers to facilitate business operations and communications; and
- Other suppliers, subcontractors, partners, and vendors acting on our behalf.
These service providers may only access and use your personal information as necessary to provide services to Array.
C. Legal or Public Authorities
We disclose personal information to legal or public authorities when disclosure is required:
- To comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or government request;
- To enforce or apply agreements, or initiate, render, bill, and collect for products and services (including disclosure to collection agencies to obtain payment);
- To protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Array, you, or the public;
- To protect you or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of these services, and other fraudulent activity; and
- To respond to an emergency.
Where required or permitted by applicable law, Array protects personal information by requesting protective orders or confidentiality agreements, redacting personal information from documents prior to production or disclosure, or other legally permissible means.
D. Marketing Partners, Third Parties, and Other Vendors
Array does not sell your personal information in exchange for money. For Array uses certain third parties for analytics and advertising services, and disclosing Personal Information to these third parties in exchange for valuable services may be considered a “sale” under various privacy laws. In certain circumstances we also “share” Personal Information for cross-context behavioral advertising and/or targeted advertising.
We disclose personal information in this way through cookie collection. By default, we disabled any cookies that are not strictly necessary for use and operation of the site. Other cookies, if you opt in to their collection, may disclose information to third parties in a way that would be considered a “sale” or “share.”
If you opt in to optional cookies, we “sell” or “share” the following categories of personal information.
- Basic Personal Identifiers
- Internet or other electronic network activity information
If you opt in to optional cookies, we “sell” or “share” these categories with third parties, including:
- Social media marketing providers, such as Facebook and Google
- Email marketing providers
E. Business Transfer or Transaction
We may disclose or transfer personal information about you as part of a corporate business transaction, like a merger or acquisition, divestiture, sale of company assets, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership. In these cases, we may transfer personal information as a business asset.